Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
1. Set-up time starts Thursday May 14, 2015 at 12:00. All booths and displays must be set up by 12:45 pm Thursday May 14, 2015.
2. The Expo is open from 1:00 pm until 6:00 pm. Each exhibitor is required to keep at least one attendant in their booth at all times during Expo hours.
3. There is absolutely no early breakdown or moving out allowed prior to the official end of the show unless so directed by Expo management. All booths must be dismantled and all displays, equipment, etc. must be removed from the building by 7:00 Thursday May 14, 2015.
4. No refunds shall be paid to any Exhibitor who fails to occupy its space for any reason.
5. Cuenca Productions, Cuenca Holistic Health Expo, Cuenca Holistic Health Network and the Camara de Comercio de Cuenca are not liable for personal injury to vendors, their clients, or lost, broken or stolen goods.
6. Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for loss, theft, or destruction of goods, or personal injuries to itself, its employees, agents, representatives or visitors and will indemnify and hold harmless Cuenca Productions, Cuenca Holistic Health Expo, Cuenca Holistic Health Network, Camara de Comercio de Cuenca, sponsors, their management, employees, agents, volunteers, contractors, patrons, and Expo attendees from any and all claims, causes of action, suits, governmental charges or fines, expenses and attorneys’ fees arising out of or caused by Exhibitor or outside contractor’s installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy or use of the exhibition or Camara de Comerico de Cuenca premises or a part thereof excluding any such liability caused by the sole negligence of their employees and agents, accruing or resulting from any damage, injury, or loss to any persons, including, but not limited to persons to whom the Exhibitor may be liable to, Exhibitor himself, and any other party related to their exhibition rental including attendees, employees, guests, other exhibitors or members of the public, and from any loss, damage, cause of action, claims, or suits for damages or merchandise, caused by, arising from any act, omission or negligence in any way connected with the exercise of the Expo Exhibitor privileges granted herein.
7. Exhibitors who prepare, distribute and or sell any food or beverage products hereby indemnify Cuenca Productions, Cuenca Holistic Health Expo, Cuenca Holistic Health Network, Camara de Comercio de Cuenca and all sponsors of the Expo from any claims or damages relating to the preparation, distribution, sale or consumption of such products.
8. Each Exhibitor or outside contractor acknowledges that Cuenca Productions, Cuenca Holistic Health Expo, Cuenca Holistic Health Network, Camara de Comerico de Cuenca or any of the sponsors do not maintain insurance covering Exhibitor’s property.
9. Exhibitor agrees not to deface property and agrees to accept liability for any damage to the property of others or the Camara de Comercio de Cuenca caused by the Exhibitor.
10. Only masking tape may be used on the walls, tables, chairs etc. No pins, nails, scotch tape etc. Duct tape will be permitted on the floor.
11. Determination of the eligibility and selection of all exhibitors and services is the sole discretion of the Cuenca Holistic Health Expo committee. Our decisions will be final.
12. No booth sharing allowed.
13. Distribution of samples and promotional type literature is fully restricted to the confines of the booth.
14. Smoking in the exhibit hall is strictly forbidden. All fire and safety laws must be observed and adhered to.
15. Although the Expo will not guarantee a definite number of attendees, the Expo agrees to create a full effort in promoting public relations to generate crowds.
16. The Expo will not provide parking before, during or after the event.
17. No exhibitor is guaranteed exclusivity.
18. Exhibitors will not assign this Agreement or sublicense any part of the space herein provided without the express written consent of the Expo.
19. Each Exhibitor is bound in all respects by these Terms and Conditions. Violations of these Terms and Conditions may result in the forfeiture of the Exhibitor's space, without refund.
20. All deposits and booth payments are non-refundable. In the event of a cancellation, the booth price may be applied towards a booth the same size or larger in the next expo, minus a 25% processing fee. In this all cancellations must be in writing or email.
21. By signing this contract you are giving permission to use your photo or video or any type of media including your booth space and products in any future advertising done by Cuenca Productions, the Cuenca Holistic Health Network, Cuenca Holistic Health Expo and Cuenca Holistic Health Guide.
22. Any matter not specifically covered in this contract shall be subject solely to the decision of the Expo.
23. Each Exhibitor is bound in all respects by these Terms and Conditions. Violations of these Terms and Conditions may result in the forfeiture of the vendor space, without refund.
Download Exhibitor Terms and Conditions